What Are The Challenges We Face?
It’s rarely been viewed as fun…
Let’s face it – Estate Planning has rarely been viewed as fun. Whether it’s delays from Lawyers or the lack of follow up to finalise documents over months or even years, many we speak with have had a less than ideal experience.
What’s wrong with the current process?
- Lack of transparency and education on what, when and even if it should even be undertaken
- Too many parties involved
- Transactional/lacks client care
- Takes too long
- Lack of follow through and reviews can leave you vulnerable and your wealth in dispute
Did You Know?
96% of Wills and Estate Plans don’t require any interaction with a Lawyer!
There are also…
- Incorrect assumptions about the need for a Will/updated Will
- Changing circumstances (e: g: new relationships) making it hard to keep Wills current
- Outdated perceptions that the process has to be long/expensive/complicated via Lawyers